Must Read: Rev Dr Uche Dan Okafor Releases Fearless Prophecies for 2017.

2017 is already turning out to be a year filled with the Spirit of the Lord, as New Gospel Songs (You know how I love Gospel Jams) are already rolling out and Our Pastors are  speaking over the situation of the country. A particular Man of God has caught my spirit with his Raw and Fearless Prophecies. I sincerely think every Christian in Nigeria should read this. 


On his Facebook wall, Rev Dr Uche Dan Okafor had this to say about 2017

THIS IS WHAT GOD SAID TO ME CONCERNING AD2017
I waited for yesterday to pass before sharing with you what God said to me about AD2017, so that I can have your full attention, after the excitement of and so many messages coming to you ‎yesterday.
Before and during this 40Day Supernatural Journey to AD2017 with Fasting and Prayers, ‎I continually asked the Lord what is the message for AD2017 and I always heard nothing. At a point I got desperate, even my Printers repeatedly continued asking me because we needed to add the New Year caption in some of our materials.

About two weeks ago, the LORD spoke to me: "You have not been hearing me because your mind is set on hearing something new."

The Lord said to me, there's no difference between AD2015, 2016 and 2017 in the spiritual atmosphere over our Nation, Nigeria.
The only difference is that AD2017 will be completing the three years 'Wilderness and Desert Experiences' He spoke to me and I prophesied about it in 2015 and 2016 (Please recollect or check my 2016 new year message).

Therefore, in AD2017 Nigeria will still be going through her Wilderness and Desert Experiences. The Terrorism, Militancy, Herdsmen killings, Tribal Agitations against marginalization, Oil and Naira contradictions, economic upheavals, job losses, hunger, corruption, government policy summersault, religious cleansing, Federal and State Budgets shortfalls, election riggings and violence, inadequate court processes, etc., are not about to disappear this year. The contest for the flag of Nigeria will continue (if you understand what I mean).

But, again, there is hope for God's children. According to the Word of the LORD from Isaiah 43.19-20, I Prophesy upon you:
**"God will make a WAY for you in the WILDERNESS. He will give you RIVERS in the DESERT."
**I declare today that as for you, child of God, in the midst of the contradictions and hardship, your case shall be different.
**You are special in the eyes of the LORD.
**God will make a way for you where there seems to be no way.
**Your economy is beyond that of your Nation.
**The Lord will direct your feet to your place of provisions.
**When men say there's a casting down, you shall say there's a lifting up.
**In the midst of drought and Famine, you shall reap a hundred fold increase.
**Men and women shall wonder and ask you about your increase.
**The Lord shall be your security and protection January to December.
**YOUR SECRET ACCESS KEY is to walk in Righteousness and Holiness.
**Renew your Covenant with the Lord and trust Him wholeheartedly.
**Do not remove yourself from the promises and inheritance of the Lord by following the ways of the ungodly.
**Believe the Word of the LORD from my mouth: "In AD2017, you shall have, enjoy and experience RIVERS in the DESERT in JESUS Almighty NAME!"
PRAY OVER THESE PROPHESIES TODAY AND DECLARE THEM UPON YOUR LIFE AND FAMILY.
Yours for Souls, Rev Dr Uche Dan Okafor.
 

Comments

  1. Lord we believe your word because we are not controlled by the economy of the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment