The Only Scam in Nigeria that will change your financial life forever.

*H2i, The Real Scam!!*
I was introduced to Helping Hands International
in January 2015 by Ademola Oguntona but I
became actively involved in September 2015.
He told me that H2i is an NGO that is charity
inclined and that the organization would reward
me with cash, cars, scholarships, empowerment,
all expense paid trip, etc. I paid to join because
he told me it is has to do with charity and I
naturally love helping people (even the Holy Book
encourages giving).
When I started, I was hopeful my family and
friends would join me ASAP but to my greatest
amazement, they tried to discourage me. In fact,
they said *"She don come again"*, just because I
tried and failed in previous networks (into buying
and selling).
One of my friends even asked me if this is real
*"Na So Them Dey Talk"*, another told me to say
goodbye to the money I paid, some told me it is
fraud, but I told them I would venture and see it
to the end to be able to ascertain if they are
right or wrong.
I thank God that I did not listen to family and
friends. I thank God I was not discourage. I
thank God I did not give up. I thank God made it.
Helping people, especially those you do not know
and my never meet, pays and goes a long way. I
knew I would make it but I didn't know how. I
joined H2i because I have the heart of giving as
it takes the heart of a true giver to know what
Helping Hands International is all about.
I knew I would drive a new car (not second or
third hand) but never knew how the car would
come about or the money to purchase it.
I am totally speechless as H2i turned my dreams
to reality. I cannot thank God enough; I cannot
thank my downlines enough, my uplines,
especially Ademola Oguntona, I say thank you for
contributing to this great achievement.
It is real!!! H2i is real!!
To those out there who still thinks it is a scam, I
need more of such scam. Scam Me More!!
H2i for life!! Long Live H2i!!!
Testimony by Lilian Duruji

For more details call or whatsapp +2349027689980  now.

Comments